Pages

2013-07-02

ADFLY DEPOSITFILES LINKBUCKS BLOCKED INDIA I CAN'T OPEN ADFLY LINKBUCKS LINKS ANYMORE HOW TO LOGIN IN BLOCKED ADFLY FIXED

ADFLY DEPOSITFILES LINKBUCKS BLOCKED INDIA

I CAN'T OPEN ADFLY LINKBUCKS LINKS ANYMORE 

HOW TO LOGIN IN BLOCKED ADFLY FIXED

blank
ADFLY is one of the most popular earning by sharing shortened links site now but looks like its down for users in India. I am an adfly user too and I have one of my blogs setup completely for adfly earnings and adfly is one of my most promising website but for two days it was just showing a blank page. I tried it all clearing cookies and cache but nothing seemed to work. I even tried using different browsers but all I saw was a blank page and none of my adfly links
were working. That's not all even linkbucks wasn't working and showing blank page. I was able to login using my android tablet previous day but even its not working now.
So in order to detect problem I was searching discussions and surfing on sites but no easy solution as such. Finally, I tried using VPN online i.e. HideMyAss and I saw the adfly website opened successfully for an IP address of US. This way I discovered that it was only in my country that I wasn't able to see adfly links or even browse the adfly website.
Today when I again tried to open adfly website the following message is shown:
The URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT/HIGH COURT guidelines.
URL = www. adf.ly
For one of my other friends in other location within India the message shown was:
The URL you requested has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom(CHNN). URL=adf.ly.

So for all this while what we were seeing as an error was all problem because of ban of adfly from India by Telecom Department or government possibly to prevent spammers. I tried the same for LINKBUCKS and I get the same error as for adfly. Surprisingly adfoc.us which is also similar site has not been banned from India and I can use it on both of my pc and tablet as well. 

SOLUTIONS:
I have three solutions for Indian users out there:
1. Use VPN: 
I am sure its not much recommended for logging in into your adfly account but i you just want to use someone else's adfly link or website that has adfly script then using VPN(virtual private network) is pretty useful. I would also recommend a VPN online that I mentioned earlier i.e. Hidemyass as its much more secure and free for browsing online.
2. Switching to new URL:
This is most recommended and possibly the best solution for logging in into your adfly account.  Its simple just type v1.adf.ly into your address bar and hit enter and you are good to go. You can easily use adfly and you can similarly customize all your adfly links by placing v1. before all links and all Indian users will be able to view it.

3. Switch to Google DNS or Open DNS:
How to do it? goto this link

No comments: